The “Virtual Innovation & Entrepreneurship Hub”, is an on-line platform offering key support to aspiring, new, and established entrepreneurs.
The Hub provides the user convenient on-line access to a variety of resources and offers capacity development in the skill sets of business planning, marketing, finance, entrepreneurial competencies and more from UNIDO ITPO Bahrain’s EDIP program (Enterprise Development & Investment Promotion). The Hub also provides information from entrepreneur support institutions and facilitates linkages to financial institutions.
In addition, entrepreneurs can link to each other and approach counselors, mentors, and experts in their field of interest. This will also allow entrepreneurs to link overseas and develop their businesses.
The hub has been created to address:
- Developing entrepreneurship and innovation
- Create new knowledge and innovation to boost rate of technology adaption in MENA.
- Enhancing innovation among MENA countries through policy advisory services.
- Empowering women / closing digital gender divide especially in Africa.
- Facilitate and improve learning for both F2F and Virtual Training
- Increase the reach to participants who cannot attend F2F
- Scale to tens of thousands of participants through virtual training and online platform